MY CLASS IN GRAPHS

MY CLASS IN GRAPHS

Hello, I'm Juan Camilo, I created this space on my blog to talk about certain topics that many may find attractive. The method used to see people's opinions on these topics was through surveys. There were four of them, each one was a different topic (technology and relationships in the future, controversial topics, best cities to live, and family history) and the people who responded are part of my weekend English course.

First let's start with the survey of technology and relationships in the future, this are the results:






CONCLUSION: After analyzing people's responses a little, we can see that technology today affects both positively and negatively, but at the same time, many people are still skeptical about relating through this medium. Despite this, the percentage of people who already interact there is not so low, so my prediction is that little by little, people will begin to say that they have more friends thanks to technology, without taking into account that this is already happens in other parts of the world.



The second survey was about a controversial topic that I had to choose. So I chose carrying weapons, mostly because in Colombia there has been a lot of talk about it and there is a debate about whether it should be legal or not.

 



CONCLUSION: The results of the surveys show us that people are not completely closed to carrying weapons, since the majority have no problem if the person who possesses them has a special permit. They also consider that weapons are used for personal defense and other security issues, but they also do not claim that by legalizing this, security will increase significantly.

The third survey is about the best cities to live in. In this they asked about aspects that a city must have for people to live there, among other things.



CONCLUSION: When analyzing the results of this survey we can see that what people are looking for most is quality of life and security, the second thing, I think it is because today in Colombia there is a lot of experience. Also people, if they had the opportunity, would live in Europe according to the results.

The last survey is about "family histories" which refers to the origins of you and your family, so the questions are with that objective, to get to know you a little more.



CONCLUSION: The results of this latest survey show us that the people who responded, for the most part, they and their respective family are from Bogota, there are only a few specific cases where one of the two is from another region. Although it should be noted that the responses also show that people have distant relatives from other regions.


I hope you liked this new section on my blog, now I invite you to tell me in the comments what you think of the perspective of the respondents and I also invite you to tell me what other dynamics I can implement in the blog to bring them to you. Thank you very much for reading and have a happy day.







Comentarios